Who are we?
We are elected by the children in our classes and we are the voice of the children of Coed Glas Primary School.
What have we been doing in our school this term?
- Helping to choose new equipment for the outdoor areas
- Reminding children and parents to bring healthy snacks and lunchboxes
- Considering school policies with Mr Hart
- Gathering opinions about Cornerstones Curriculum
- Organising fundraising activities for people in the Philippines
- Meeting with School Governors
- Attending a Commonwealth Workshop organised by British Council
- Inviting Julie Morgan AM to visit our school